Thursday, October 7, 2010

Teething Mess

Will is already teething- at 3 months!  Holy buds!

He's been drooling up a storm- I had always wondered what those flimsy cotton bibs were for...and now I understand.

He's had been cranky or screaming each evening and for bouts in the morning.  We were afraid he was getting sick or we had a late onset of colic.  In a brief moment of desperation this morning I grabbed a teether from the refridgerator.  I'm not sure I've ever seen his mood change so fast!  Nom nom nom on the cold brought about an all out smile.

This.is.too.early.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is the most terrible thing I've heard today. I'm going to go home and cower in fear of my own 3 month old.

cindyhoo2 said...

Awe. Poor baby and poor mommies. Note to self: buy teethers for fridge.

M said...

My Mom always talks about how I had 3 teeth by 3 months. I always have been an overachiever ;) Have you tried teething tablets? They work amazingly well.