Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name

Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name

I've been blogging in some form or another since 1999, first with a good old fashioned html webpage and then with Live.journal.  When we started the TTC process, I did insanely large amounts of research, and much of the research caused me to stumble on blog after blog of wonderful, honest, supportive and informative two mom conception or child rearing blogs.  After taking so much information from these amazing women, I figured I needed to give back my synthesis and execution of said information for others to be able to find and use at will- and the blog was born.  When it came to naming the blog, I came up with a name that basically projects myself onto our future kidlet- horrible I know, but it is what it is.  I have always been a chatty cathy, hence, Girls seeking Gabber.  Now that we have kidlet one, I keep planning to change over to Girls Got Gabber- but we'll be trying for number 2 next year, so...

No comments: