Monday, May 18, 2009

9th time wasn't the charm

For those that inquired about our status- thanks for the prompt.

I've been avoiding blogging, for fear of not being able to say anything positive- in fact, I wrote an entirely bitter and angry post that I subsequently deleted, but at least I got the words out of my system.

After Janet peeing on what must have been $80 bucks worth of pregnancy tests, aunt flow came raging in. My heart broke for her every time the pregnancy test said "not pregnant". There are only so many times you can laughingly add "yet!" to the statement.

I called SIRM and Janet has a consult with them next week. Depending on what the doctor says, on to IVF we go. Now we get to figure out where the money is going to come from as well.

Sorry for the morose post.

3 comments:

cindyhoo2 said...

No need for apologies. Sometimes being sad and angry is just part of the process emotionally. I am sorry that this cycle didn't work for you guys though. I agree that somehow the hpts that say "NOT pregnant" are worse than the simple pink line versions. I acn'r wait to hear about your SIRM consultation.

Anonymous said...

be as morose and bitter and angry as you want, after nine bfns it's to be expected.

i'll be excited to hear about the appointment next week. im a huge fan of IVF and am happy to answer any questions ya'll have along the way.

Anonymous said...

Crap! I am so sorry.