Wednesday, October 21, 2009

And Then There Were 3 (or 4!)

I'm not sure I can ever express in words the joy we felt in our hearts when we looked at the stick and it spelled out P-r-e-g-n-a-n-t! There were screams, tears, smiles and one long huge hug (and a lot of confused dogs!). I know most of you have had the same moment so I won't go on, needless to say it was a momentous occasion and I am glad we can share it with of you.

My hope now is that I can finally stop disappointing Meredith when she asks me how I feel. Soon enough I will be nauseous and throwing up - anything to put a smile on my girls face!

On Saturday we go for the blood test and assuming that goes well I will Meredith tell the rest of our friends. I guess seeing it in writing isn't actually good enough for me, I need to bleed to make sure it is real.

Thanks for your comments and well wishes, hope you are having as spectacular a week as we are!

6 comments:

N said...

:D WHEEEEEEEE!

Tyler Tuszynski said...

THIS is AWESOME!

Rainbow Family (B & J) said...

Can't wait to see those beta results!

anofferingoflove said...

those happy screams, tears, smiles, and hugs are the best! what an incredible moment to remember forever! soooo happy for you girls! :)

Heather said...

It's so exciting!

cindyhoo2 said...

I agree the beta makes things official. I would want that also. Can't wait to hear the numbers. Also I think it is okay to hope that you are one of those pregnant women who flies through the first trimester with almost no symptoms. :)