Wednesday, October 21, 2009

And Then There Were 3 (or 4!)

I'm not sure I can ever express in words the joy we felt in our hearts when we looked at the stick and it spelled out P-r-e-g-n-a-n-t! There were screams, tears, smiles and one long huge hug (and a lot of confused dogs!). I know most of you have had the same moment so I won't go on, needless to say it was a momentous occasion and I am glad we can share it with of you.

My hope now is that I can finally stop disappointing Meredith when she asks me how I feel. Soon enough I will be nauseous and throwing up - anything to put a smile on my girls face!

On Saturday we go for the blood test and assuming that goes well I will Meredith tell the rest of our friends. I guess seeing it in writing isn't actually good enough for me, I need to bleed to make sure it is real.

Thanks for your comments and well wishes, hope you are having as spectacular a week as we are!

6 comments:

N said...

:D WHEEEEEEEE!

Tyler Tuszynski said...

THIS is AWESOME!

Briannon Lee said...

Can't wait to see those beta results!

anofferingoflove said...

those happy screams, tears, smiles, and hugs are the best! what an incredible moment to remember forever! soooo happy for you girls! :)

Heather said...

It's so exciting!

cindyhoo2 said...

I agree the beta makes things official. I would want that also. Can't wait to hear the numbers. Also I think it is okay to hope that you are one of those pregnant women who flies through the first trimester with almost no symptoms. :)