Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cautiously Optimistic

Fertilization report is in and...things are ok.  Of the 4 embryos, 3 fertilized.  Of the 3 that fertilized, 3 are dividing nicely and Dr. Le is happy with them. 

After much crying and drying of eyes last night, we now have glimmers of hope.  In our general silly nature, we would shoot each other three fingers- our new lucky number!

I can help but call them Larry, Curly and Moe.  Janet just said- but there are no girls names in there- to which I retorted that Curly and Mo are both andryogenous and could be either.

I need to check church times.  Per my begging and pleading with G-d last night, I'll be in church until our future baby is born.  I should know better than to negotiate with the being above- perhaps we can negotiate down to two/three Sunday's per month.

4 comments:

cindyhoo2 said...

I am so glad to hear that 3 fertilized and that all three look good. Excellent news! Really who needs more than twins or tripletts anyway?! :)

Glad to hear that other people are also negotiating with the Divine.

This is going to end well, I just know it.

Meredith said...

You are so right!

<--Champion divine negotiator

(Glad to know I'm not the online online tonight!)

Meredith said...

make that only one online tonight.

anofferingoflove said...

woohoo!! so glad to hear the triplets are doing well! :)