Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Crisis averted?

After tears shed last night, thinking the worst AND letting the internet thoroughly freak us out...

...our beta came out awesome!

1199 AND guess who got her DPO measurements wrong on the hCG chart she last posted- oh yeah, that would be me.  So this is what our chart should look like.



Its no longer on the average side.  Before it was pointed out to me that I had our days past ovulation wrong, Janet had conversations with the nurses in which they indicated that our doctor thinks that the reason for the red and brown bleeding and craping was because we currently have twins...and that the symptoms are of them "hunkerin' down".  I know that doctors are normally pulling crap out of the sky at this point, but still, it made me feel a lot better- and hearing the beta number- TOTAL elation.

Thanks so much for all the good thoughts, prayers, and juju!!!

10 comments:

cindyhoo2 said...

Fantastic number and fantastic news.!!! Potential twins huh?? he he
I cannot wait until your/Janet's u/s.

Pufferfish said...

That is such awesome news! Whew! I can't wait for the u/s to find out what's going on with your numbers....when is it?

Meredith said...

November 18th- it seems like forever away!!!

anofferingoflove said...

fantastic news!! congrats ladies! :D

Anonymous said...

That's an amazing number!! I'm thrilled for you!

Unknown said...

Thank goodness for good news! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for healthy twins!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh! That's great! You two need to forget Google exists for the next nine months ;)
I'm so happ all is well and that there might be twins!

Unknown said...

so glad to hear the great news! congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully exciting news! So happy for you both!

Anonymous said...

I love how you casually slip in that it might be twins! Nov 18th IS forever away. Can't wait to hear how it goes!